Monday, June 14, 2010

Ok...just sitting here watching TV..

See full size image..thank God for cats and my Spice.  We are renting a nice small house in a lovely lake community. Though its not ours, I have placed a few of my favorite things about to make it homey. Lovely setting, the house is located by group of lakes, adjacent to the Eastern Canal with lots of open spaces .We are in the smaller homes though there are next to us some large homes(mini mansons) with lake frontage. Great place for walking and hiking, the dogs love the trails. Though there is a down side...there a cock roaches...I hate them, hate them..and I don't care if they are called water beatles or what ever other name they go by...large ones, small ones are here..all over the back yard at night and in the garage..and my wonderful cat...just caught and ate one...she found it in the kitchen...life is good..love my cat. And now she got sick...life is good, I keep telling myself that. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment