Sunday, July 18, 2010

A Little Sad Today






tears.jpg (16393 bytes)Feeling a little sad today. Darn it.   Found out my dream, and I was so hoping the Jean house would be ours.  Not to be though, we wouldn't be enjoying the wrap around porches complete with a few sets of rocking chairs  or the open floor plan or that wonderful fireplace in the Master bedroom.  My, my what a view of the mountains and the citrus groves we will miss. Unless by some act of God, it will be some one else's to enjoy.  Darn it. Darn it. 
I just hate waiting for answers...the process of buying a lender owned or a short sale house is long, you need a lot of patience and a whole lot of luck.  Lots of buyers out there right now. Today I am just not feeling it...tomorrow with the anticipation of another Jean house on the horizon, I am sure the thrill of the hunt will take over.  I know I will enjoy that feeling a lot more.
Update on Mouffetard, his parents saw the posters and are thrilled to have him home.  Actual name "Guinness", a fitting name for him.  Reason for leaving home...those 4th of July fireworks.  

No comments:

Post a Comment