Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Home for a Cat


Another cat?  No, oh No! I seem to attract cats...all kinds and sizes. This has been a reoccurring theme through out my life.  And guess what I am a dog person.... these critters just some how enter my life.  Here is the newest addition...a white male that has adopted us and especially Mattie May.  They do the walk about together around the property each morning.  Stretch as I am calling him now (that's what he does a lot of.... fitting) is a cute guy who was abandoned and has been on his own since last June. He is just a friendly boy, loves to be petted, stroked and loved.  Spice, my other cat is not a happy girl; she does not like him around.  Have you ever seen two cats fight thru a sliding glass door...squeals, scratching and posturing...what a scream?  So we now have an outside cat...and I am sure a new cathouse will need to be built. Got to love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment