Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Apple Dumpling Cafe


A real home cooked country breakfast is what we had enjoyed at the Apple Dumpling Cafe. The Cafe is located 23706 S. Power Rd, Queen Creek.  Found this quaint place on a recent outing looking for a possible new home.  This part of the valley I love.  It’s full of acre properties with orange trees and amazing views of the San Tan Mountains.   It’s a place that screams of home. The service was great and prompt. Though I think most of all I will love coming for dessert especially!  They have hand made fudge and old fashion ice cream. Can't wait till we visit again, diet will be done and I can make my way to the ice cream counter to choose among the tasty treats they offer. Yes, Yes, I need to buy a place close.  I just loved this Cafe.

No comments:

Post a Comment