Tuesday, May 4, 2010

The Illusive Cardboard Box


The illusive packing boxes, where did they all go? It sure is hard to find cardboard boxes that haven't been shredded, mutilated or just plain unusable. Well, we hit the jackpot this morning at Kohl's. We were actually there to pick up some new socks for Grandma.  After entering the store, there they were, the boxes.   I asked the clerks if please, please can I have them.  Of course, take as many as you want she answered.  And yes I did, as you can see.  My car overflowed with boxes. My daughter sat on the roof cover and helped hold the boxes in.  After two miles of driving at 10 miles an hour, we safely reached home and we both sighed a sigh of relieve. From the laughter on our part about how silly we looked and the looks we received from passers by.  Just another memorable moment on our path to a new home. 

No comments:

Post a Comment