Thursday, May 6, 2010

My New Shoes

Skechers Work Shape-Ups High-Performance Slip-Resistant Shoes


New Shoes!  I enjoyed going to physical therapy for over two months to help relieve my Achilles tendononites problems.  The Achilles tendon is responsible for helping you lift off the ground with each stride and when injured or stressed, a mere walk around the block can be very painful.  When the tendon gets inflamed it is known as tendonitis, and when the tendons are chronically overused, it may lead to microscopic tears in the collagen matrix and causes a gradual weakening of the tissues. And this is what affected me.
These new shoes (Sketchers Shape-ups) are so nice to walk in and in fact really inspire you to walk by the way they propel you... they're very supportive and make each step feel as though you are as light as a feather. Thanks to my best friend, I now have "Happy Feet".

No comments:

Post a Comment