Sunday, January 17, 2010

The Tablecloth



My cat Spice seems to like a particular tablecloth that I have.  She had found it a very comfortable place to sleep after I had laid it on the guest bed. Later that evening after she went outside, I moved it to the ironing board thinking it would be safe there.  What's become an usual happening I get busy and forget , this time it was to finish ironing.  Next morning see what greeted me when I looked in the guest bedroom. Spice sleeping on that tablecloth, where? On top of the ironing board!  Look at the second picture; she seems a little perturbed, looking right at me as though to say, “Why are you bothering me"! Spice has a new place to nap.


2 comments:

  1. Ha! Ha! That cracks me up.. Spice knows what she likes..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute~we know WHO wears the pants in that house! LOL :)

    ReplyDelete