Saturday, February 6, 2010

The "A" Apron

All right, here's an additional view of your much-deserved apron.  It has been moved to the forefront on the sewing table.  Will work on it later this afternoon after my other sewing adventure.  Poor Dave…the clock hands were blurry, she was actually gone for an hour and 15 minutes..she has this run down to a science.  Give the I am going to Michael’s excuse, start the car, quickly call the order in, arrive in Gilbert, pick the order up and pay for it….run to the table in the far corner and scarfe…that’s it. Oops I forgot she needs to set the timer on her cell phone for 10 minutes and begins eating the mountain of pork. Constantly watching her cell phone and listening for the Ring…Off it goes and she bolts for the door, KIA here she comes …one half mile to the 6o and then on to the 101 and home.  Drivers beware! She walks in very content…haven’t you noticed that I sure am full look?
Now Dave, would you like me to bring you some dinner tonight?  It’s a little out of my way but I would drive to Scottsdale just to make sure you are feed.  Let me know, I am worried about your health.


No comments:

Post a Comment