Saturday, October 3, 2009

What if I?
My thoughts today were a combination of what ifs, what if I hadn't been laid off and what if
I did ????
On to the new what ifs, at least now, they will be out there to think about and add to.
What if I start a consulting business...with who and focus?
What if I move out of state...where?
What if I buy that new Camero...it's hot!
What if I sell Real Estate...to who?  Need to find clients? Need to complete soon.
What if I hire a head hunter...is it worth the money?  And the results?
What if I find a job tomorrow...now that's silly!
What if I go back to school...what is interesting?  Honestly I don't have an idea about a direction here!
What if I start a  business redoing homes... this is probably the one that would bring me the greatest joy!
What if I do a resume...myself or do I hire a  professional?
What if I take time off...that has been my course of action for at least a month, do nothing, but my gut is telling me something different today.
What if I run away...now that sounds good...no more worries at least in this reality.
What if tomorrow I wake up and have the magic answer...there is hope.
What if tomorrow I wake up smiling and it is a great day....sounds like a wonderful thing!
Here's to hope.

2 comments:

  1. Whatever happens will be better than what you just went through... The "What if's" are the start to something great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am thinking so! Sorry you are still in that position.
    Here's to better things!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete